💡Make sure you have access to your organization account via the Dashboard. During our closed beta, you’ll need to contact us at [email protected] to create an account.
- 1.Install the
graph-cli:npm install -g @graphprotocol/graph-cli
- 2.Create a new subgraph:graph init --product hosted-service
- 3.Make modifications as necessary to the manifest, schema, and handlers. See Subgraph Creation for more details.
- 2.Run the following:cd <SUBGRAPH_DIRECTORY>graph deploy <SUBGRAPH_NAME> \--version-label <VERSION_NAME> \--node http://app.satsuma.xyz/api/subgraphs/deploy \--deploy-key <DEPLOY_KEY>See Subgraph Deploys for more details.
- 3.If the deploy command succeeds, you’ll receive a link to the dashboard to view your newly deployed subgraph.
- 4.🎉 Congrats on deploying your new subgraph!